Monday, April 7, 2008

9 month well baby visit!

Just being cute!
If you look closely you can see two teeth!

Whitney had her 9 month well baby visit today. She is on target developmentally. All the staff says that she just has the best personality, they love her there. She lost a little bit of weight, now weighing 14.2 lbs but we are working closely with her her Ped and GI Dr. But everything is really going great!

Last week we took a trip to Denver to see her surgeon and GI doctor. Whitney had some tests done and we are anxiously awaiting the results. Her surgeon is pleased with her progress and was happy to see that she is doing so well. While we were there we stayed with Uncle Kyle. It was so wonderful. Thank you so much Kyle for letting us stay with you!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

She is just perfect!!! I am so glad to hear that the appt went well. I just love her smiles!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a good report! She is such a precious little girl, and I know she's in good hands with you and Bert. Uncle Pat and I were so happy to see her (and Mommy & Daddy, too) at Mike's birthday weekend. We'll be thinking of you as the adoption gets closer and closer.