I am too tired to say much but we wanted to let all of you know. Baby boy was born yesterday and is doing great. We were there and I saw him being born.
Something came up tonight and we may not be able to bring this baby home. We are waiting for more information but thought it was best to remove ourselves from the situation and come home.
I cannot share what is going on, its very hurtful, but we will, in time. We wanted to thank everyone who has prayed for us and for this baby. We need more prayers. Most important for this baby boy, for our family and for the birth parents. We will know more on Saturday if we can bring him home and I will update again then.
Adoption is not for the faint of heart. We have heard that more times than we can count and are sick to death of it. We knew what could happen and we laid our hearts and our lives out there anyway. Whitney will know that we did everything we could to bring her brother home, that we fought for him and that means the world to us.
For the first time in months we are putting our family first by walking out tonight and we couldnt hug our daughter hard enough when we saw her
Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers. We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment