
Handsome little man!! We are all doing great here in Nebraska! The weather has been a little cool so we havent been able to plant our garden yet. We hope to this weekend if it doesnt rain.
The kids are doing very well. Whitney now weighs 22 lbs and we are finally getting ready to turn her carseat forward facing. I think she will love to be able to see out more. She is talking and now saying close to 50 words. She is even saying short sentences. She lights up any room and is always the little entertainer! Her favorite thing to do is be outside collecting rocks. They all end up in her mouth at one time or another and she rearranges them in the yard all the time.
Drake is now 13 lbs 6 oz and is 24 inches long. He is a good eater finally and is sleeping better. He slept through the night for the first time last night, I hope that continues. He is rolling over, talking a ton and loves to put anything in his mouth he can get his hands on. We are getting ready to start cereal in the next week or so, I think he will love it.
Bert is doing great. Thankfully his arm is healing nicely from the fall he had last month. He is busy at work and loving it but still takes time to go golfing with the guys on occasion.
I have recently started scrapbooking again and I have started with Whitney's album first. I go to a monthly scrapbooking club once a month and we scrapbook all evening till midnight! Its so much fun and I have made some really great friends there.
Adoption Update: We have one more month until we can get the process going. After June 17th we can get the paper work finished up and our lawyer will petition the court. It will take 4-6 weeks for a court date. So we hope to have him adopted by July! We are so blessed!




1 comment:
So cute and loved the updates ... Everyone looks happy and healthy!
FYI ~ They are now saying to keep kids rear facing until 2 years (according to the American Academy of Pediatrics -- or whatever they're called). Don't listen to me though - we turned Natalie at 11 months!
Post a Comment