Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Adoption Date Is Set!

We will be adopting Whitney on August 5, 2008 at 9:00am in McCook. Everyone is invited. That evening we will be having a BBQ at our house to celebrate!

3 comments:

Cradles 2 Crayons and it's staff! said...

Y'all, that is absolutely WONDERFUL! What a wonderful day it will be for all involved! We are very excited for you and we will be thinking of you leading up to the 5th and on the 5th! Please keep us posted! What a glorious day!

Anonymous said...

Y'all, that is absolutely WONDERFUL! What a wonderful day it will be for all involved! We are very excited for you and we will be thinking of you leading up to the 5th and on the 5th! Please keep us posted! What a glorious day! Love yall!
(sorry previous post was under the Watkins' site and I did not get logged out before it posted!

Jaime said...

I wish I could be there for that amazing day. I will be lighting a candle from Michigan. I am so excited for you and your family. Much Love.