Friday, June 20, 2008

We are moving!

This is the front, it has a gorgeous lawn, beautiful porch and a huge tree that I love!
The entry and living room, notice the hard wood floors!

My favorite thing in this house is this wood burning fireplace!
In the basement is this wood burning stove that reminds me of Memaw, its my other favorite thing in the house!

We signed the contract on this today and we will close on July 31, 2008 if all the inspections go well. It has four bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and two living rooms, one upstairs and the other down. It is one story with a full basement. Has a great back yard that will be perfect for Whitney to play in and also for a big garden. Out back is an over sized two car garage with space for Bert to put some work benches and a place for all his tools. They also enclosed the attached garage which we will at some point remodel into a game room or expand the main living room. Upstairs is all new hardwood floors which I'm in love with and a big picture window. We are so excited and can't wait to move in!

2 comments:

The Thornhills said...

Congrats y'all. The house is beautiful. I'm jealous of your basement - I wish Texas would build more houses with those.

Jaime said...

Oh very nice!!! I love the fireplace. Wow . . a new house and the adoption of your daughter, you must be a cloud 9. :) Exactly where you belong.