Thursday, September 18, 2008

Texas Adventure!

Whitney and Aunt Becca..chillin'!
Whitney and Uncle Butch!
Grandpa pushing Whitney at the Cowboy Symposium

I did not get many pictures from Texas but here are a few. We had a good time while we were there even though we did not do as much as we had planned. We are very sorry we did not get to see everyone that we wanted to. Right after we arrived I started feeling the effects of being pregnant even though I did not know I was, so we just hung around the house most of the time.
We did make it to the Cowboy Symposium that was in Lubbock. We really enjoyed the chuck wagons, it was a lot of fun! Whitney is growing like a weed. She is walking everywhere and talking all the time. She now says, dada, mama, no, uh-oh, bye, Im sure there are more. We are just enjoying her so much, she is such a blessing.

Today is Bert's birthday, we had a great evening. We went out to eat and then Whitney and Dada played until Whitney pooped out. Chocolate cake is waiting for later!

No comments: